Globe valves are excellent tools for regulating fluid flow, most often in pipelines. Being an Alberta company, Frontier Valve has plenty of experience manufacturing custom globe valves for the petroleum industry in Canada and beyond.
Features and Options
- OS & Y bonnets may of bolted, welded, or pressure-seal design
- Handwheel operated (locking & hammer handwheel optional)
- Optional actuator or gear operator mounting
- Frontier standard is half stellite (seat). Full hardfacing, or none, is available.
- Regular or full port
- Full material traceability
- Exotic materials as per request
- Integral or threaded backseat
- Y-Pattern style available
- Right angle style available.
- RTJ or spiral wound gasket for body/ bonnet connection
- Soft seat insert available
- Seat may be integral or renewable
- Bellows seal option available
- Integral or welded flanges
- Socket weld
- Socket weld by threaded
- Special end connections
- Combinations of above
Whatever your needs, we can design and fabricate a custom valve solution to meet them. Contact us today to get started.