Ball valves, including S3 and I3 valves, are a large portion of our business, due to our reputation of producing trustworthy, high quality products. Check out our product offerings below, or contact us for further information.
Frontier Valve has a variety of S3 ball valves to fit many project applications. Features of all our ball valves include:
- Made in Canada
- High quality forged steel with fire-safe design
- Locking handles
- Sour/low temperature service
- 100% hydro tested for quality assurance
- Frontier Model S and B ball valves are either a two-piece or three-piece, threaded or bolt-together design to facilitate field repairs and maintenance.
- Shutoff element is the ball, which is aligned to the bore by the seats.
- Ball travel is controlled by stop pin or capscrew and valve stop or handle.
- Blow-out proof stem positively retained by body.
- Thrust washer between stem and body ensures lower turning torque while providing secondary seal.
- Packing is also adjustable by means of spring washers and/or handle nuts.
- O-rings between seats and body provide sealing at low pressures. O-rings are placed ahead of body-cap threads providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media assuring ease of maintenance.
- Model S and B ball valves have anti-static spring feature (Optional).
- Full material traceability.
- Exotic materials as per request.
END CONNECTION OPTIONS
- Socket weld
- Socket weld by threaded
- Special end connection combinations
Design and testing specifications
- API 6D Pipeline Valves
- API 598 Valve Inspection and Testing
- ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
- ASME B16.34 Valves - Flanged, Threaded, and Welding End
- ES-04-01 Frontier Standard - Design and Manufacturing Method
- MS-10-01 Frontier Standard - Valve Pressure Testing
Whatever your needs, we can design and fabricate a custom valve solution to meet them. Contact us today to get started.