Piston Lift and Swing Check Valves
Frontier Valve's check valves are made in Canada and can be made to order from design, to fabrication, and final delivery. We have you covered.
Features and options
- Bonnet caps may of bolted, welded, or pressure-seal design.
- Frontier standard is half stellite (seat). Full hardfacing, or none, is available
- Regular or full port
- Full material traceability
- Exotic materials as per request
- RTJ or spiral wound gasket for body/ bonnet cap connection
- Soft seat insert available
- Seat may be integral or renewable
- Integral or welded flanges
- Socket weld
- Socket weld by threaded
- Special end connections
- Combinations of above
DESIGN and TESTING SPECIFICATIONS
- API 6D - Pipeline Valves
- API 598 - Valve Inspection and Testing
- ASME B16.5 - Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
- ASME B16.34 - Valves- Flanged, Threaded and Welding End
- ASME B16.10 - Face-to-Face and End-to-End Dimensions of Valves
Whatever your needs, we can design and fabricate a custom valve solution to meet them. Contact us today to get started.