Frontier Valve's gate valves can be customized with a wide variety of options and features, ensuring that you have the right fit for your project and industry.
Features and options
- OS & Y bonnets may be of bolted, welded, or pressure-seal design
- Handwheel operated (locking and hammer handwheel optional)
- Optional actuator or gear operator mounting
- Frontier standard is half stellite (seats). Full hardfacing, or none, is available.
- Regular or full port
- Full material traceability
- Exotic materials as per request
- Integral or threaded backseat
- Knife or slide gate style available
- Plain or flex gate wedge
- RTJ or spiral wound gasket for body / bonnet connection
- Soft seat insert available
- Seats may be pressed, welded, or threaded
- Bellows seal option available
- Integral or welded flanges
- Socket weld
- Socket weld by threaded
- Special end connections
- Combinations of above
DESIGN and TESTING SPECIFICATIONS
- API 6D - Pipeline Valves
- API 598 - Valve Inspection and Testing
- ASME B16.5 - Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
- ASME B16.34 - Valves - Flanged, Threaded, and Welding End
- ASME B16.10 - Face-to-Face and End-to-End Dimensions of Valves
- API 600 - Bolted Bonnet Steel Gate Valves for petroleum and natural gas industries
- API 602 - Steel Gate Valves for sizes DN100 and smaller for petroleum and natural gas industries.
Whatever your needs, we can design and fabricate a custom valve solution to meet them. Contact us today to get started.