Ball valves, including S3 and I3 valves, make up a large part of our business, due to our proven reputation of producing trustworthy, high quality products. Check out our product offerings below, or contact us for further information.
Frontier Valve has a variety of S3 ball valves to fit various project applications. All of our ball valves include the following features:
- Made in Canada
- High quality forged steel with fire-safe design
- Locking handles
- Sour/low temperature service
- 100% hydro tested for quality assurance
- Frontiers Model S and B ball valves are produced as either a two-piece or three-piece design that are either a threaded or bolt-together concept to facilitate field repairs and maintenance.
- The ball is the shut-off element due to being aligned to the bore by the seats.
- Ball travel is controlled by a stop pin or capscrew and valve stop or handle.
- Blow-out proof stem is positively retained by body.
- The thrust washer between the stem and body ensures lower turning torque while providing a secondary seal.
- Packing is also adjustable by means of spring washers and/or handle nuts.
- O-rings between seats and body provide sealing at low pressures. O-rings are placed ahead of body-cap threads providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media assuring ease of maintenance.
- Model S and B ball valves have an anti-static spring feature (Optional).
- Full material traceability.
- Exotic materials as per request.
END CONNECTION OPTIONS
- Socket weld
- Socket weld by threaded
- Special end connection combinations
Design and testing specifications
- API 6D Pipeline Valves
- API 598 Valve Inspection and Testing
- ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
- ASME B16.34 Valves - Flanged, Threaded, and Welding End
- ES-04-01 Frontier Standard - Design and Manufacturing Method
- MS-10-01 Frontier Standard - Valve Pressure Testing
Whatever your needs, we can design and fabricate a custom valve solution to meet them. Contact us today to get started.